STARTING THE MONTH OFF RIGHT
My March started off pretty awesome. Less stress and less school works given the fact that finals is nearly approaching, I was so happy that we’re almost done with the requirements needed. And as always, March marks to be the “end-er” of a school year. I honestly can’t believe that my sophomore year is about to end, it goes by so quickly.
Anyway, here are some photos:
(for more pictures, follow me on INSTAGRAM)
1. Took a class photo during the last day of our PE class though we’re not complete. I did 12 laps for the first time and I’m proud of my self. Also, we had our finals in PE earlier. We competed against the other section that is also handled by my professor. Fortunately, our class won! Whoo and I unexpectedly competed three times(breast-stroke and 2 free style). My prof approached me and told me that I would be competing twice and then after I-dont-know-how-many-minutes, she approached me again to tell me if I can do breast stroke. Well, if this wasn’t for the class, I wouldn’t do it. It was tiring but it was fun.
2. Finally gave magnun gold a try and it didn’t disappoint me. It is undoubtedly delicious, though it was too sweet.
3. My sister and I can’t sleep so what else to do? A good music and a can of beer could make you sleepy!
4.. I’ve been itching to try Project Pie since the day I found out about it and I was so happy that they have a branch at Blue Bay Macapagal (which is a 15-minute drive from my place). Aly and I(my forever food buddy) tried it last Wednesday. I love the idea of the whole place and their staffs were very friendly and accommodating. We ordered only 1 pizza and by number. It was half-half. The 1st half was number 2 which contains pepperoni, Italian sausage, crumbled meatballs, mozzarella, their signature red sauce and garlic. The other half was number 6 and it has grilled chicken, sliced red onion, cilantro,mozzarella, Gorgonzola and bbq sauce. We also ordered Banana Nutella Pie. All we ordered were delicious. I would totally come back and build my own pizza!
5. Trying to be productive on a weekend. Well, I failed!! Hahaha I don’t or I must say I can’t study during weekends. I don’t know, my mind and body won’t ever cooperate with me during weekends and I hate it.
6. Honestly, I hate kare-kare before, but then I started to like it and now I love it. It’s now my favorite Filipino food(my mom’s and sister’s version).
7. Sunday is always a day for Family so yesterday, we watched Starting Over Again. Piolo is so handsome there, okay I should stop saying that *hahahaha*. Also yesterday my mom bought her iPad mini.
I hope you guys are also having an awesome March.